Software: SOTHIS LOANS
Sothis Servicios Tecnológicos, S.L.U. con NIF B-96.513.260 or one of its subsidiaries (hereinafter Sothis) and the customer of SOTHIS LOANS.
With your acceptance, you will have the rights mentioned below.
- INSTALLATION AND USE RIGHTS. You will be able to install and use a copy of the software. This software requires you to be connected to a communications network for being able to execute the function for which it was developed. The software must be installed in accordance with the system requirements defined by Sothis for the specific version that will be installed. Non-compliance with the system requirements involves the loss of the rights granted by the software license.
- Software features will depend on the software version being installed. Additionally, it is possible that some of the features are not available depending on your Sothis LOANS server edition/version.
- SCOPE OF THE LICENSE. The software is licensed and is not object of sale. This agreement only gives you some rights of use to the software. Sothis reserves all other rights. The license may be acquired with proprietary or subscription rights of use. Unless the applicable law grants you more rights, you may only use the software as it is specified in this agreement. In doing so, you shall comply with the technical limitations of the software that only allow you to use it in certain ways. You will not be able to:
- Elude the technical limitations of the software.
- Alter in any way the content of the software or request third parties to do it in your behalf.
- Reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the software, except to the extent required by the applicable law.
- Make the software public for others to copy.
- Distribute, rent, lease or lend the software;
- Transfer the software or this contract to third parties.
- BACKUP COPY. You can make backup copies of the software, which can only be used to reinstall the software.
- You can copy and use the documentation that might be provided with the software for internal reference purposes.
- SOFTWARE IMPROVEMENT PLAN (Maintenance): You will have the option to hire Sothis software improvement rights (maintenance). The software improvement plan grants you access to new versions of the software and support. In the case of licenses with right of use in property, the purchase of the software improvement plan for the first software upgrade year is mandatory and the annual renewals are optional. In the case of right-to-use-under-subscription licenses, the benefits of the software improvement plan are included in the subscription fee. The failure to pay for the software improvement plan entails the loss of the benefits given under the plan.
- UPDATE RIGHTS. The software improvement plan gives you the right to use the latest version of the software available at the time of purchase of the software improvement plan. This benefit does not include installation, upgrade or migration services, which, if required, must be hired to Sothis independently.
- SUPPORT RIGHTS: The software improvement plan grants you access to the software support service during its validity. This benefit covers the versions of the product published in the last two years (at the date of the support request). If you are using an unsupported version, you must contract this service independently. Support covers standard product functionality, excluding support for any adaptation or customization that may have been carried out on the software. The access to the support service will always be carried our through the Sothis Helpdesk platform: https://www.sothis.tech/loans/In order to solve an incident, we might require you to reproduce it in a standard, isolated, environment, provided by Sothis.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY NOTICES. SOTHIS LOANS is a brand owned by Sothis Servicios Tecnológicos, S.L.U. in Spain. Under no circumstances you will be provided with the source code of the software, even if the software could incorporate some type of adaptation or customization specifically developed for you. The integrity of this intellectual property is verifiable in any time by Sothis, the customer must provide that verification when Sothis request it, reserving itself, in case of impediment on the customer part, the right to inform and request the information through the competent authorities.
- LEGAL EFFECTS. In this use agreement are described certain legal rights. It is possible that you have other rights under the laws of your jurisdiction. You can also be assisted with certain rights in reference to the part from which the software was acquired. This contract does not alter the rights you have in under the law of your country if that law does not permit such a measure to be taken.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY. The software is provided and licensed “AS IS”. You accept the risk of using it. Sothis does not give any guarantees or explicit conditions. It is possible that the local legislation gives you additional consumer rights which the present contract cannot modify. To the extent permitted by local legislation, Sothis excludes the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION OF RESOURCES AND COMPENSATIONS. The maximum amount that can be obtained from Sothis and its suppliers for the compensation concept of direct damage is a maximum of two instalments in the cases of licenses with a right of use in subscription and of 2% over the value of the license in the case of licenses with the right of use in property. You may not recover any damages, including consequential damages, for lost profits, specials, indirect, punitive or incidental to any of the parts covered. This limitation applies to:
- Any questions related to the software, the services, the content (including the code) that are found on Internet sites of other parties or any included third-party software;
- Claims for breach of contract, failure to fulfil obligations warranty or condition, objective responsibility, negligence or other non-contractual liability to the extent permitted by applicable law.
It also applies even in the repair, replacement or refund of the software does not fully compensate for possible losses or if Sothis knew or should have known the possibility that such damage will occur. Situations may also occur in which the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to your case because your state or country does not admit the exclusion or limitation of incidental consequential damages or of any other nature.
This Legal notice regulates the use of this web site, which provides Sothis Servicios Tecnológicos, S.L.U (hereinafter SOTHIS) makes available to users through the domain of its ownership of www.sothis.tech (hereinafter, the website) .
This Information technologies, SL, Holder OF NIF B-98086598, is domiciled at Parque Tecnológico, Carrer de Charles Robert Darwin, 13, 46980 Paterna, Valencia, and figure registered in the Mercantile registry of Valencia in volume 7795, book 5091, Folio 116, Sheet V 96695, inscription 9. For more information you can also contact us via our phone number (+ 34) 902 88 35 33.
The provision of the service of the Web site has a duration limited to the time when the user is connected to the Web site or to any of the services that through it are facilitated. Therefore, the user must carefully read this “Legal notice” on each of the occasions in which the website is intended to be used, as this and its conditions of use may undergo modifications.
- Products and services.
In this web site, this website makes available to users free information regarding the products and services provided by the company. The consultation of any of the contents of the Web site will not constitute by itself any type of contractual or commercial relationship between SOTHIS and the user. Certain services are exclusive to our clients and their access is restricted.
- Intellectual and industrial property.
All the contents of the Web site, being understood by them to be purely enunciative: The designs, software, trademarks, names, images, logos, graphics, icons, applications and other multimedia audiovisual and sonorous contents, as well as their graphic design and Code
Source of the website, are owned by SOTHIS or third parties or, if applicable, SOTHIS is licensed for use, enjoying in consequence of the own protection provided by the applicable legislation on industrial and intellectual property. In no case does the access to the website imply the cession by the user of such rights to the users.
Users of the website are only allowed to make a private use of the website and its content. In no case may they make commercial use of them, nor alter them in any way, reproduce them beyond their private use, transform them, distribute them or communicate them publicly. Also It is strictly forbidden to use the contents of the website for any purpose or in any way other than that permitted by the subject in this “Legal notice”. The contents, texts, photographs, logos, designs, images, software, sounds, multimedia content and, in general, any intellectual creation existing in this web site, as well as the site itself as a whole as a multimedia artistic work, They have been duly registered and are therefore protected as copyright by intellectual property law.
The trademarks, trade names, distinctive signs and inventions appearing on this website are the property of SOTHIS or third parties, without it being understood that access to the website is attributable to any license or other right over the aforementioned trademarks, names Commercial and/or distinctive signs.
Any unauthorized copying or use of the design or contents of the website will legitimize SOTHIS for the exercise of any actions, both civil and criminal, preserve its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
Access to this website is free of charge, except in relation to the cost of connection through the telecommunications network provided by the access provider hired by the users.
The user is obliged to make a correct use of the website in accordance with the current legislation and the present “Legal notice”. The user will respond to SOTHIS, or to third parties, of any damages that may be caused by the breach of this obligation.
It is expressly forbidden to use the website for purposes detrimental to the goods or interests of SOTHIS or third parties or otherwise overload, damage or inuse the networks, servers and other computer equipment (hardware) or products and applications Computers (software) of SOTHIS or third parties.
In no case shall the user be able to extract and/or reuse all or a substantial part of the contents of the website.
The website may make available to the user hyperlinks or technical liaison devices that allow it to access other Web sites owned and/or managed by third parties.
SOTHIS assumes no responsibility for the content that third parties have included in the hyperlinks to which the websites refer.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between SOTHIS and the owner of the Web site to which the connection is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the subject of the content or services offered there, or posts Available to the public.
The Internet user who wants to introduce links from their own web pages to the Web site must comply with the conditions that are detailed below without the ignorance of them avoid the responsibilities derived from the Law.
The link will only link to the main page or any page of the website but it cannot be reproduced in any way (copy of the texts, graphics, etc.).
It is also prohibited in any case, in accordance with the applicable law and in force at any time, to establish frames or frames of any kind that wrap the website or allow the visualization of the contents through addresses of Internet other than those of the website and, in any case, when viewed jointly with non-web site content in such a way that:
- Produce, or may produce, error, confusion or deceit in the users on the true origin of the service or contents, as well as on the business origin of the products and services offered by SOTHIS subject;
- Suppose an act of comparison or unfair imitation;
III. Serve to take advantage of the reputation of the brand and prestige of SOTHIS;
- Suppose or may assume a use of the reputation and prestige of SOTHIS or that of its trademarks or any other of its industrial and intellectual property rights, by users or third parties or,
- In any other way is prohibited by the legislation in force.
It will not be done from the page that introduces the link any type of false, inaccurate or incorrect manifestation about SOTHIS, its partners, employees, customers or the quality of the services it provides.
In any case, it will be expressed on the page where the link that SOTHIS has given consent for the insertion of the link is located or that otherwise sponsors, collaborates, verifies or supervises the services of the sender.
It is forbidden the use of any name, graphic or mixed mark or any other distinctive sign of SOTHIS within the page of the sender except in the cases permitted by law or expressly authorized by SOTHIS and provided that it is permitted, in these Cases, a direct link to the website in the manner set forth in this clause.
The page that establishes the link must comply faithfully with the law and may not in any case have or link with own or third party content that:
- are illicit, harmful or contrary to morals and good manners (pornographic, violent, racist, etc.);
- Induces or may induce in the user the false conception that SOTHIS Undersigns, endorses, adheres or in any way supports, the ideas, manifestations or expressions, lawful or illicit, of the sender;
III. are inappropriate or non-pertinent to the activity of the subject in the place, contents and thematic of the sender’s website.
SOTHIS reserves the right to use the so-called “cookies” or similar features on the website. “Cookies” are only associated with an anonymous user and his/her computer, without providing any references that allow the user to deduct personal data.
The user has the possibility to configure his/her browser to be notified on screen of the reception of “cookies” and to prevent the installation of “cookies” on his hard drive. For help with these functions, you must access the instructions or manuals of the browser to expand this information.
SOTHIS does not know the contents and services of the linked sites and, therefore, is not responsible for the damage caused by the wrongfulness, quality, updating, availability, error and uselessness of the contents and/or services of the linked sites or by Any other damage that is not directly attributable to SOTHIS.
The access to the Web site does not imply the obligation on the part of SOTHIS to control the absence of viruses, worms or any other harmful computer element. It is up to the user, in any case, the availability of tools suitable for the detection and disinfection of harmful software.
SOTHIS is not responsible for any damage to the computer equipment of users or third parties during the provision of the website service.
Access to the website requires services and supplies from third parties, including transport through telecommunications networks whose reliability, quality, continuity and operation is not the same. Therefore, the services provided through the website may be suspended, cancelled or inaccessible, prior to or simultaneous to the provision of the website service.
SOTHIS is not responsible for any damages of any kind produced by the user that cause failures or disconnections in the telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the service of the Web site during the Provision of the same or on a prior basis.
SOTHIS does not guarantee total updating, accuracy and/or availability at all times of the contents of your website, but does everything possible to make it so. SOTHIS reserves the right to perform at any time and without prior notice, modifications, deletions or updates on the information contained on the website, including the modification of the presentation, configuration and Website localization.
- Communication of activities of an illicit and inadequate nature.
In the event that the user or any other user of the Internet has knowledge that the linked sites refer to pages whose contents or services are illicit, harmful, denigrating, violent or contrary to morality, you can communicate it to SOTHIS.
The receipt by the latter of the communication provided for in this clause shall not, in accordance with the provisions of law 34/2002 of 12 July, of services of the information society and electronic commerce, the effective knowledge of the activities and/or Contents indicated by the Communicator.
- Personal data.
The user who freely and voluntarily registers as a registered user or communicates to his personal data through the procedures established in this web site, expressly authorizes to his treatment according to the described in the “policy of privacy “of this web site, always respecting the legislation in force at any time regarding the protection of personal data and services of the information society.
- Legal regulations and applicable jurisdiction.
Any controversy or conflict that may arise as a result of the use of the website will be resolved in accordance with the legislation in force in Spain.
This privacy notice tells you what to expect us to do with your personal information when you make contact with us or use one of our products.
Controller’s contact details
Sothis Servicios Tecnológicos, S.L.U.
There are many ways you can contact us, including by phone, email or postal mail.
Parque Tecnológico, Carrer de Charles Robert Darwin, 13, 46980 Paterna, Valencia
(+34) 902 88 35 33
Data Protection Officer´s contact details
You can contact our DPO at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our postal address. Please mark the envelope ‘Data Protection Officer’.
How do we get information?
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have downloaded one of our products
- You have made an information request to us.
The types of information that we may collect from you:
- your name
- your email address (business)
- your address (business)
How we use your Personal Information
- We may use your personal information to provide you or requested services.
- We may also use this personal Information to respond to your queries, and/or provide the services and/or information that you have requested.
Legal grounds for collection and use of personal information
- to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
- for our legitimate interests in:
- responding to your queries;
- providing services and/or information to you;
Your data protection right’s
Under data protection law, you have rights we need to make you aware of. The rights available to you depend on our reason for processing your information.
- Your right of access
You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information. This right always applies. There are some exemptions, which means you may not always receive all the information we process.
- Your right to rectification
You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete. This right always applies.
- Your right to erasure
You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing
You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing
You have the right to object to processing if we are able to process your information in our legitimate interests.
- Your right to data portability
This only applies to information you have given us. You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us from one organisation to another, or give it to you. The right only applies if we are processing information based on your consent or under, or in talks about entering into a contract and the processing is automated.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. We have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
Your right to complain
We work to high standards when it comes to processing your personal information. If you have queries or concerns, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll respond.
If you remain dissatisfied, you can make a complaint about the way we process your personal information to us at the Spanish Data Protection supervisory authority (AEPD) https://www.aepd.es/es
Sharing your information
In some circumstances we are legally obliged to share information. For example under a court order or where we cooperate with other European supervisory authorities in handling complaints or investigations. We might also share information with other regulatory bodies in order to further their, or our, objectives. In any scenario, we’ll satisfy ourselves that we have a lawful basis on which to share the information and document our decision making and satisfy ourselves we have a legal basis on which to share the information.
Changes of this Privacy Notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review to make sure it is up to date and accurate.
Last Update 9 September 2020