INFORMATIVE CLAUSE FOR CANDIDATES WHO SEND THEIR CANDIDACY THROUGH THE FORMS MADE AVAILABLE FOR THIS PURPOSE
In accordance with current regulations, the interested party is informed that their personal data will be processed by the companies SOTHIS TECNOLOGÍAS DE LA INFORMACIÓN, S.L.U., SOTHIS ENTERPRISE RESOURCE PLANNING, S.L.U. and SOTHIS SERVICIOS TECNOLÓGICOS, S.L.U. (hereinafter, “SOTHIS”) with headquarters in C/ Ronda Auguste y Louis lumiere 23, Nave 20 – Parque Tecnológico, 46980 Paterna (Valencia) telephone: +34 902 883 533, and the Data Protection Officer can be contacted at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a letter to the address above.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING
Your personal data will be processed in order to assess and manage your employment application and, where appropriate, to carry out the necessary actions for the selection and hiring of staff, in order to offer positions that fit your profile. Unless otherwise indicated, the provision of the required data is necessary, so failure to provide it will mean your candidacy could not be taken into account in our recruitment processes.
LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Your data will be processed based on your consent, which you can withdraw at any time, although this would mean your candidacy could not be considered in our recruitment processes. However, the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out beforehand.
DATA RETENTION PERIOD
The data provided in this form will be kept for one (1) year, from the date of the last update. After this period, if it hasn’t been updated, the data will be deleted.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA HOLDER
You have the right to:
- Withdraw the consent given.
- Get confirmation about whether your personal information is being processed by SOTHIS.
- Access your personal data.
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete personal dataRequest the deletion of your data when, among other reasons, it is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Obtain the limitation of the processing of your data from SOTHIS when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations is met.Request the portability of your data.
- File a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Agency, at the following address: Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, when you consider SOTHIS has violated any of your rights recognized in the data protection regulations.
In any case, you can contact the SOTHIS Data Protection Officer both to exercise your rights and for any queries you may have about the processing of your data at the following email:email@example.com, or by writing to the aforementioned address for the attention of the Data Protection Officer.