The developed electronic document solution for Argentina is based on the standard SAP Document and Reporting Compliance and Cloud Platform Integration for direct communication with the AFIP.
Therefore, the standard tables are used, and additional tables have been created to map certain fields required by the AFIP.
The following electronic documents can be issued with the solution:
– Sales invoices A, B, export, and MiPyme
– Credit memos A, B, export, and MiPyme
– Debit Notes A, B, export, and MiPyme
Once the logistic document has been created it will automatically be displayed in the edocument cockpit. By selecting Submit the document will be sent to the AFIP.
When it is sent, there are two calls made to the enabled AFIP webservice:
- To check the last number used.
- To authorize the electronic document: the system assigns the corresponding certificate number in the reference field of the invoice and posts the document. This webservice will return 3 types of messages:
- Partial (P): the registration has been registered but some required information is missing that must be completed.
- Approved (A): the registration has been successfully registered. The status in the return XML is AUTHORIZED. In this case, the CAE number and date will be displayed in the cockpit.
- Rejected (R): the issuer will be required to correct and resend the electronic document. The status in the return XML is REJECTED and you will be able to see the error.
In the cockpit, you will be able to select the usual functions:
- Submit: by selecting this button the document will be sent to the AFIP
- Change status manually: the edocument will change its status to Created.
- Display XML: the XML file that will be sent can be displayed
- Go to:
- Source document: will display the source logistics documentHistory: will display the history of actions performed for the selected edocument
- Application log: will save the communication error if there is one
If any document is reversed, the reversal will not generate an eDocument. Instead, a credit memo must be posted and sent.
The date and the CAE (código de autorización electrónico) will appear in the invoice form once the invoice is posted.
Take advantage of the architecture you already have and implement Argentina eInvoice in a few weeks thanks to this solution provided by Sothis.